1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case Wheel Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jul 13, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My buddy has a 1962 CASE wheel loader for sale. It is in great shape for the year of this machine. The tires are like new. Some of the hydraulic lines have been replaced. The engine is a 4cyl gas which runs out great. IDK what you would call the shift on it but there is no clutch it is like a hydrostatic trans. This machine according to the original owner has the original tach in it and while we had the loader running the tach works and it reads 1475hours. The bucket we believe is a 2yd bucket. The only thing this loader needs is a power steering pump and some brake work. Other than that it is a great loader. I am able to get a power steering pump for it for an extra fee. This is a former encon unit. He is looking to get around $4500 for it. This is my friends loader and any questions will be relayed to him and if you would like to see the unit pm me and I will give you his cell # so you can set an appointment up with him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member