1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case w14 Loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by E&E, Sep 4, 2010.

1. E&E

E&E Junior Member
    from Boston

Just picked up a case w14 loader, trying to get ideas on pusher size
    thanks, Bob
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Never sean a W14 but I know a guy with a W18 and a W20. He doesn't plow with them. Just uses them to load trucks. He says he likes the W18 better becouse of the way it shifts.
  3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Thats not a huge machine, so I would say 12' maybe 14' max
  4. E&E

E&E Junior Member
    from Boston

Yeh 12 is the biggest I would put on it. Anyone in the boston area looking to get rid of one let me know
  5. lndscpe

lndscpe Member

W14 Box pusher Size

Just for some info I run a 1988 W14 B, It's a great older loader, of course did some interior work, radio, suspension seat, etc etc...had to make it comfy for me, but none the less I run a 12' HD Artic Snow and Ice with a SAS quick coupler on mine. It works great, but within in limits, you need to remember this is only little over 15,000 lb machine so a 14' HD plow would be pushing it unless it was fluff snow. Heres a link to my machine from last year to give you an idea. Hope this helps, the 12' works really well and is easily roadable.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010