1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case W-7 Loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by polarplowing, Feb 19, 2006.

1. polarplowing

polarplowing Member

I was just wondering if anyone uses a Case w-7 loader? I found one pretty cheap an was wondering how good they are for pushing snow, their weight capacities, the actual weight of the loader, etc. Does any one know anything about these loaders?? Any info. would be great. Thanks for your time.

Ryan

2. wws

wws Junior Member

Case W7

We have a few Case W26 in our fleet we only use them for snow,we put 20 ft pusher on them.The problem with the W machines are the trannys at least on our end .Every time we would put them on a dirt or loading job the tranny would give us problems.

3. polarplowing

polarplowing Member

weight?

Do you know how much they weight? I was only wondering if I can pull it how with a pickup or if I need to hire 18 wheeler to haul it. Is the W26 smaller than the W7's? How do they handle that large of a pusher? Thanks for your time.
    Ryan

4. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

5. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

you won't move that thing with a pick-up. The thing would be so top heavy. Maybe a gooseneck, but best bet would be with a 33K dump truck and tag-along trailer.

6. polarplowing

polarplowing Member

Thanks

Thanks for all your time. Sad to say but the W-7 I found was sold a couple of days ago. Thanks again.

Ryan