1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case Snow Management

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MoDew, Oct 20, 2014.

1. MoDew

MoDew Junior Member
    from Maine

Anyone ever work for this company out of Attleboro Mass? They are asking us to take on a CVS pharmacy here in Maine. They provided the prices and we also must use a cell phone app when we are plowing to prove we have been there. They contacted us 5 times in 3 days wanting us to "sign up" as a vendor soon so we can get paid. We haven't told them if we are interested yet but they seem very anxious to get us signed up and accept. Almost too anxious......anyone?
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've never worked for them but I know of their operation from being a SIMA member. They're huge and they've got a good reputation.

Fun fact: One of the owners of Case Snow won the Amazing Race on CBS a season or two ago.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Ive met Jason personally and he seems to be a stand up guy. They have a very good reputation down in MA but I didn't know they were trying to be a regional management company. I said regional not national... that said if the numbers look good and the contract isn't stupidly in their favor (really read it) then try them
  4. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

I have heard mostly all good things they are a good company for sure. I do know a few people that work for them and sub equipment and operators to them. I am from RI and they have a good amount of lots across the state and they always manage them well and usually have one of their supervisors checking out the lots that the vendors do I wonder how they would handle that if you are up in Maine... very serious and professional company in all aspects of the work they do..
    they do have a sick website and some cool videos though
  5. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

sounds to me "casesnow" would be a good model for the national companies , if everyone talks so highly of them , if just go's to show vender and sub's can work well together,,,,,,,,,
  6. CMD

CMD Member
    from Maine

Worked for Case back in 2011 they were handling family dollar that year , had no problems and was paid every so dime . They only held that contract one year , the next year SMS took over .
  7. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

I sub for them now. They are excellent. Contract is a little scary but Ive never had a problem and always get paid on time.