1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case MX 255 with 16 Horst Pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Nov 10, 2011.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

and now a few thousand more will too... haha wayy to cash in

3. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

looking at the movie and all the other plow tractor being stuck movies I wonder if it wouldn't be beneficial to take the "dually wheels" off? Not sure if that is how you call them but you get what I mean.

Tractors are designed for minimum soil compaction which is really not what you want to plow snow?
    Just thinking out loud....

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No question it will push more with out duals but for the effort involved in taking them off we opted not to. The front blade and harness also weighs close to 5000 lbs so the duals do help. We do take the back duals off our other tractors.

5. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

:drinkup::drinkup:

6. adamhumberview

adamhumberview Senior Member

i heard on the radio yesterday morn that if you hit a certain amount of views youtube pays you... you should inquire!!

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I'm pretty sure you can count me for about 100 of those views over the past couple of years. Hope you have a good season JD. Plow on!!:gunsfiring::gunsfiring:

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have made about $400 of that vid. :drinkup:
    Thanks. I've watched all your vids also. I really need to get some new videos. The only problem is last year I decided to take on plow a 3 acre plaza before I started putting salt on and it really cut into my free time. I'm trying to put that into someone else's route as I have enough stuff to do .

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'm boycotting it!:)

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No your bumping your the thread. :drinkup: