1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

case loader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grasschopper, Nov 8, 2008.

1. grasschopper

grasschopper Junior Member

This is our new loader. Case 621. It will have a 14ft protech on it.

biznass equipment 145.jpg

biznass equipment 144.jpg
  2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

sweet unit
  3. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Hey, you have the twin to mine. Accept I have the small tire option. What a coincedence as we just looked at the 1998 Case 621B XT today. I recommend a 6 inch ID chrome pipe. Got mine from www.chromeroom.com ! Heres a couple pics.

We put strobes in it to. Still haven't gotten the front ones in, been a very busy summer!!
    You will love the lighting on this machine! It is light up like a christmas tree. I have to talk to you about some stuff about your loader compared to ours. Will PM you though.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  4. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

You will be very happy with your case loader....we run an 821...it actually out performs our John Deere. We also rent a case loader every year and this year we are replacing our C with an E....They are also made right here in the great state of North Dakota.
  5. grasschopper

i drove by that case factory in ND all the time when i went to school out there. Its a big factory!
  6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Not that I could afford one or have a need for one of these pieces of equipment, but what does that loader run?
  7. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

The city here has a few Case loaders.

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

9. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

We are suppose to get our new one off the line at the end of the month..The Case factory is going to take us to lunch and give us a tour of the plant....I thought that was kind of cool.
  10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, not to rob the thread or anything, but I see your trucks driving all over West Bend. :waving:
  11. grasschopper

I went to college at north dakota state. Went there because i got a full ride to play football. And yes we do a fair amount of work in WB.
  12. Superior L & L

from MI

Spend $160,000.00 and get a free lunch ....how nice
  13. Superior L & L

from MI

Or its a $160,000.00 lunch and a free loader with every tour
  14. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Nice machine if your makeing that kind of $$ to support it better off to get a second hand one with low hours on it. like those nice ones above.
  15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice machine. i noticed your from hartford, wisconsin...i was on vacation last week and met some people from that town.