1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case farmall 40???

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by IDOCTORTREES, Jul 13, 2015.

1. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

So found a cast farmall 40 cab heat 3 point loader anyone ever run one? Good or bad

2. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

Wow. Thanks for all the help...? Lol

3. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry not much red over here, all green and orange.

4. allinearth

allinearth Junior Member
    from zone 7

I had a 2009. Liked it pretty well. Seemed like a simple tractor and didn't have any probs. Sold to buy bigger

5. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

I have a 45 DX cabbed Case with an 8 ft power angle "diamond brand" snow plow., Works exceptionally well except in very heavy, wet snow, which will push the front end around quite a bit.. And I run roller chains on the front, nothing on rear tires,

6. allinearth

allinearth Junior Member
    from zone 7

Almost forgot. I found out later that the smaller case and new holland are made by LS tractor. Which is Korean I believe.

7. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

I believe this is only true for late 13 models and early 14 models. Mine is an 11 made in Italy with Italian writing all over the place and secondly LS is only making certain models,, not all of them.

8. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

Thanks for the help