1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case 95XT service manual

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by jr_2, Apr 9, 2004.

1. jr_2

jr_2 Junior Member

I'm in need of a service manual for my Case 95 XT. Case has them but the price is out of sight. Does anyone know how or where I could get one?
    Thanks

2. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

I haven't found anything yet... but I'll keep looking.

3. jr_2

jr_2 Junior Member

Thanks for the reply Bobcats250,
    I have been looking too and only luck could help us. I'm 50 miles from the Case service center. I would be better off fixing the little things myself. Even then the Service (repair) manual would be needed.
    Thanks again,
    Elmer

4. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

Still haven't been able to find one. You could definitely try your library... or perhaps call Case to see where else you might be able to get one.

5. jr_2

jr_2 Junior Member

Thanks again Bobcats250,
    I hope one shows up in the coming weeks. If not I'll be spending the big bucks on one.
    Jr_2 (in Missouri)

6. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

You could try going to lawnsite and posting the same question -- there may be some more people on that site who may be able to help you.

(www.lawnsite.com)

still looking...

7. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

8. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Anyone had any luck finding a cheaper one ? cant justify spending 400 on a service manual at this time......

9. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Found some on ebay for 169 if anyone still needs one,