1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case 70XT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UNCLETONY, Mar 11, 2010.

1. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

Hey guys I'm selling my Case 70XT Skid. It has 760 hours on it and I am using it around my shop so that might change. It is an 2004, 79hp, 7pin, 2000 ROC self leveling loader, cold start and block heater, deluxe seat. I just serviced it and replaced all filters and put on new tires. I am including bobcat brand forks and the case large UT bucket. If you don't want the forks or bucket let me know, I am asking $17,750 for everything. Located near South Bend, IN. PM if you are interested or email jdeere98 (at) gmail.com . It is listed on ebay with a butt load of pictures
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

I sold the forks and now asking $16500 for the machine and the large bucket.