1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case 580L 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aarons, Jan 4, 2011.

1. aarons

aarons Junior Member

Hello All
    I have a 1999 Case 580l 4x4 with only approx. 4200 hours. I am just not using it as much as I would like to. PM me with any interests.
    Asking $19,700 It has Two new front tires that are tubed. Just serviced and an "Water Line" bucket along with standard bucket.

Thanks Aaron..

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Just what I want and we are only 40 minutes apart, just cant make it happen this year good luck with the sale and you better get pics up...

3. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

lets see some pics.. my buddy wants to buy one ASAP.

4. aarons

aarons Junior Member

I need to correct the hours. approx 4900 hours bought it with 4200 hours.
    sorry bought that...pics on the way!

5. aarons

aarons Junior Member

6. aarons

aarons Junior Member

7. aarons

aarons Junior Member

I am looking for a Complete setup for my 1999 F350 dually.
    Plow setup and cash also an option.

8. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

can you send me your number or post it. would like to come possibly look at it

9. aarons

aarons Junior Member

570-899-3378 I am on and off the jobsites alot so if I dont answer please leave a message and I will return your call.