1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case 580K 4x4 Backhoe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firstclasslawn, Aug 12, 2007.

1. 1995 case 580k 4x4. NEW PAINT!!! NO CAB, just rops. front bucket is a little twisted, but overall is a good machine. Also has a hydro leak in the back valves somewhere. hour meter says 4400 or so, but it JUST quit working. its less than 4500. Tires have good tread. runs good (has a newer jasper engine in it) all buckets work good. all gears work. 4x4 works. I am asking $22,900 based on many units for sale on machinery trader.com, but I am VERY open to offers.The price is just what others were asking on machinery trader. I just need to get rid of it so I can use that cash to set up a new plow truck. call 616-437-0507 or pm me

hoe2.jpg

hoe 1.jpg

2. $17,999??????? Must Sell Now

3. any offers at all??

4. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

put it on Ebay...i just sold a Case SuperD 4x4 with cab and 4000 hours for $18K