1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Case 480F Loader $8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Mar 27, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

This is a very nice Case loader tractor with very low hrs. Used only for snow removal since new. It only has 1200 hrs on it and is tight and runs like it has low hrs. Full cab with heat. Newer rear tires at least 90% still. Has 3 point with hydraulic down pressure, tilt, and pitch from inside the cab. Also has 2 remotes out back. Its 2wd with rear wheel weight kit. all glass is good. 4 speed trans with shuttle shift. Great loader for snow removal or whatever. Does not come with the 10ft push box on front. If interested call 989 213 8090 Thanks

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

That would make a sweet dedicated salter loading machine...too bad it would almost cost me more to get it here than whet you want for it. Good luck with the sale.

On Edit: didnt realize you were in Michigan...do you have any more pics of the interior, etc, Thanks,
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If I had a way to get that back to MN I would buy it in a heartbeat
  4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Few more pics

Here are a couple more pics

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Sold sold sold