1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CASE 221F Wheel Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Oct 13, 2016.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I have for sale a CASE 221F compact wheel loader. It has about 200 hours on it, and lots of options. I bought it new last fall, it's a very nice machine, with 4 years of warranty remaining. It's just not getting enough hours for me to justify keeping around.

It does about 22mph, has the upgraded tire size, to the same tires as the 321F. According to my dealer the tire size is the only difference between a 221F and a 321F, as they both share the same chassis and powertrain. So basically it's a 321F with 221F stickers.

This machine is pretty well loaded, it's a 2 speed, with radio, heat, AC, suspension seat, hydraulic quick attach SKID STEER attachment type, Auxiliary hydraulics on loader arm for running a grapple or a SNOW BLOWER. Creep Mode for running a snowblower. Electrics on loader arm for controlling attachment, like the Metal Pless blade I run on it with hydraulic wings. Return to Dig, Auto Ride Control, Auto Level, Cold Weather Package, CASE 4n1 bucket w/ SSL coupler and Tool Box. Probably more features I'm forgetting because I don't use them all. Also includes a set of CASE 7k pallet forks - One fork is slightly bent but they are completely usable. FYI don't try popping a tree out of the ground with pallet forks, I now know to use a tree spade. :)

This machine listed at$126,200 when I bought it. So you know it's well equipped. Granted I didn't pay that much, they have good programs.

I'm looking to get $75k for it with the 4n1 bucket. The Metal Pless blade was about $10k and has one light winter of use, I'd sell that separately for $8,000. Or I could do $79,900 for the whole package, loader, 4n1 bucket, forks, and Metal Pless blade.

This really is a great machine. We just don't use it for enough billable hours to make it worth keeping around. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It plows awesome, has fast road speed, and it is still under warranty. Someone will get a great deal here.

If you're interested my cell is 218-205-7198 or email me: steve @ FargoSnow DOT com

[​IMG]

case 221f.jpg

2. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

What is the size of Metal Pless?

3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

He said on another site it's an 8-14

4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Do you know the reach on this machine? Will it go high enough to load full size dump truck?

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Yes it will.
    Hinge pin height is 10'8"
    Reach is 3'3"

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

The Metal Pless from this machine is sold. However I'm a dealer and can get you a new Metal Pless (any size) if you want.