1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Carson SC-550 Stealth light/siren controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sappel138, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sappel138

sappel138 Member

This is the Carson SC-550 "Stealth" Siren. I bought this new 2 years ago. It really is a pretty awesome unit! The control box stows away out of sight in a variety of places (I had mine inside the center console of my Expedition). Controls multilple lights AND siren at the flick of a finger! PA functions as well. What is really nice is the "Quick Switch" at the top of the control. You can program settings 1-3 to be activated simply by clicking the switch. I had my strobes on #1, deck lights on #2, and Siren on #3. If you're in a hurry, all you have to do is flip the switch to #3, and all come on at once. No need to hit different buttons and then hit the siren.

I paid $285 new for this. Still has PLENTY of life left in it. The only thing it needs is to have the connector cable for the remote re-wired. I guarantee the unit to work and be problem free. Specific details on this can be found at: http://www.carson-mfg.com/sc-550-stealth.asp.

Shipping weight is 7lbs, and will ship UPS Ground from zip 21061. You can use the calculator on UPS.com to figure out cost. I have this on EBay starting at $125. Make me an offer and I can end the auction early.

2. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Sold!!! Sold sold sold sold!!