1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cars in the way?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by QMVA, Feb 20, 2004.

1. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

2. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

I could think of a few customers where that would come in handy. I ask the people to park nose-to-tail so I can at least pass on one side. I show up and I can't even get in with a snowblower. Dawn comes, phone rings, "are you plowing". Yes and you're LAST!:sleeping:
  3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

That is a repo guys wet dream. When not out looking for cars then he could be out plowing. Better yet find your car and plow it in and come back later to pick up.
  4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Thought it would be nice to post a pic of it here...Rob

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I could definitely use something like that.:nod:
  6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

looks like that truck could use some timbrens in the back it drops alot with the car.

D'MAXXDIESAL Junior Member

thats pretty nice, it has a sweet paintjob.... seems like kinda a waste on a truck thats always covered in snow and salt.. but whatever
  8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I think that is a great set up. You could make money all year long with that truck!:waving:
  9. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

think if you dont make your payments on it he come and repo his old truck :bluebounc
  10. JunkFood331

JunkFood331 Junior Member

I think it's pretty cool. Only a gear head would of thunk it. :D :nod: :waving:
  11. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Hey if yah can't make money plowing may as well make money pulling idiots out of the ditch! Every bad year with lot's of snow I see these combo trucks appear ready to rake cash off idiots.