1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Car Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Mick,
    If you do a search right here at Plowsite you will find other old threads with a couple of other car plow links. I remember one with a picture of a Cadillac and a long driveway. Pretty funny.

3. Mick

from Maine

I remember there have been some pretty funny threads about different types of plows that hook on cars. Just the first time I'd seen this one. Maybe we could have recommended it to the guy who wanted to put something on his Grand Cherokee?

4. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Mick - it sounds like you are encouraging that sort of thing! :eek:

I recall seeing a similar one a while ago, it was a V-type plow to go on a car as well - different from the one you found - but I don't believe it was at Plowsite that I stumbled across it.

5. Mick

from Maine

What? Me encouraging stupidity :D ? (remember "Have Rob (75) weld a frame under your Cherokee"?) I think I remember that one you're referring to - it was on some huge station wagon. Looked like two pieces of thin sheet metal. Wasn't there another one that was like a backplow. You drove the car through the snow and pulled the plow behind, rolling snow under the car. (?)