1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can't wait to try it out

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dforbes, Nov 6, 2007.

1. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

I sold my 94 1 ton (work truck) this year and took my 2002 (good truck) and got it ready for snow. New plow, new spreader, ready to roll all I need is some snow!!!!

100_2426.jpg

100_2425.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The Hiniker V looks good!!

3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Nice truck. What's it got under the hood?

4. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

engine

thank you
    its a cummins

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice looking setup!! Good to see others plowers on here from Missouri!!

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

hope you get some snow soon so you can try that plow out

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that is a sweet cummins you got there

8. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Nice set up :nod:

9. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Wow NICE setup, love the cummins. Went with the 9 1/2 ft V i see. I bet that baby will push some snow around. That ram a 6 speed or auto?

10. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

thanks

thanks to all of you for your nice comments. It is an auto tranny. I got what I thought was a great deal on the 9 1/2 Hiniker and drove to chicago to pick it up .

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

thats what i should have gotten on my cummins too maybe next year i get me one instead of my 7.5 u will love this thing they push snow very well

invest in a 2 inch leveling kit it will make a big diffrence in the way the front of this truck ride

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hows it hold the plow with the weight of the vee and the cummins?? btw sweet truck man!!

13. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

How do you like that model Buyers spreader. I have the same one, but havent used it yet. Does it throw good?

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good, I like the lightbar.

15. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

when I first put it on it did a little squat. Nothing major but it just didn't feel right. I added Timrens and it made all the differance in the world. I think the truck rides smoother than it ever did even empty.

Haven't got to use the speader yet either but I had a buyers spreader on my 94 and it was a very good spreader for me. I also ran an 8' Hiniker straight blade on my 94 with great results. If I can get 13 years out of these like my last ones I will be very happy.