1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can't see pics??

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by selser420, Feb 12, 2005.

1. selser420

selser420 Member

What am I not running to make pics in posts visible? I just get red Xs

2. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Can you please give me an example thread (URL please) where you cannot see pictures, and also tell me what browser and operating system (with versions) you are using? That will help me to understand the situation better. Thanks!

3. selser420

selser420 Member

4. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

I get that little red X sometimes to.
    Just right click on the X and select "show picture" that usually does the trick for me.
    Internet explorer 6 windows XP Home.
    Good luck

5. selser420

selser420 Member

I dont even have a red x in some....just says attached image and nothing else

6. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

I dunno

I could see every one of the photos.

Jeff

7. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

selser420, what version of IE are you using? Have you applied Windows XP SP1 and SP2 on your computer? These service packs (SP) contain numerous bugfixes and they could allow you to view the pictures if they are not currently installed on your computer.

8. selser420

selser420 Member

Its weird that I can see some pics and others I can't. I just posted some and I cant see the first, but I can see all the others?????

9. ght1098

ght1098 Member

selser420 are you useing any McAfee products, particularly the privacy service?

10. selser420

selser420 Member

Yeah.....I'm gonna try turning it off.

11. selser420

selser420 Member

That did iT!!

12. ght1098

ght1098 Member

If you want to keep the privacy service on go to the options section, click on the "block ads" tab and un click the "block ads on this computer" box