1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Plow Rain!!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Dogbonz, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

:cry: I want SNOW!!! NOT RAIN :angry: CANT PLOW RAIN!:realmad: I guess we got so used to all the snow in Dec,, but now its gone and tis to be 41 for next 2 days and no snow in forcast till end of next week,,, oh whoa is me!:yow!:

www.Weather.com 48849
    http://www.weatherunderground.com/

2. well i guess we could plow all the water from the rain and the melting snow. I'm not a happy camper either. I want winter to come back. :cry:

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Gotta love being in the snow plowing business :drinkup:

4. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

Don't feel too bad... At least you had snow! We have not plowed once this season! We have received almost 13 inches of rain this month. It has actually been raining at the ski resorts and washing the snow away.

5. Manfre

Manfre Junior Member
    from pa

it was nice we were plowin about every friday for like a month now no plowin for a few weeks wheres winter we need it back

6. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

I feel for you guys..............Heck, if its not snowing, your not breaking anything, and if nothing is breaking, I can't sell any parts!!!!

Here's to snow:drinkup:

Brian

7. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict