1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can't get a response from moderator!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vmike, Oct 12, 2013.

1. vmike

vmike Junior Member
    from 48843

My email is good. I never not get emails. I followed the instructions and emailed the moderator twice, but still haven't gotten any response. Can someone put me in touch with someone who can help

Warning: Account has been temporarily disabled!
    Dear vmike,
    We have tried to email you a few times but have not been successful. Please update your email address as soon as possible in your user control panel.

Then, contact our moderator by emailing mike@mooserivermedia.com.

Thank you!

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

well, I never received an email from you as I would have corrected and emailed you back right away...either way, I just fixed for you and you are all set now

also, please make sure that you are receiving emails again and that they are not being marked as spam in your email account. If you receive any notifications that you do not want, there are links at the bottom of the email notifications you receive from the site where you can choose to "Unsubscribe"

3. vmike

vmike Junior Member
    from 48843

Still Not Fixed. Please Help

Problem is still not fixed. Just sent 3rd email asking for help. Please call me if email isn't working. 248-767-4130.

There is nothing from you guys in my spam folder, for what it's worth.

Warning: Account has been temporarily disabled!
    Dear vmike,
    We have tried to email you a few times but have not been successful. Please update your email address as soon as possible in your user control panel.

Then, contact our moderator by emailing mike@mooserivermedia.com.

Thank you!

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

and I just corrected it for you again... please make sure that you are receiving emails again and that they are not being marked as spam in your email account. If you receive any notifications that you do not want, there are links at the bottom of the email notifications you receive from the site where you can choose to "Unsubscribe"

take care and have a great day