1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can't find truck

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Bobby Blaze, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

Its no wonder to me that ford is in trouble after today,i go into a large volume truck dealer today to see if they can locate a f350 lariat highline supercab and the head commercial truck manager has no clue of what i'm talking about.I explain to him what the highline pack is and show him the literature on it,so he gets online to do a 300 mile search for one he comes back with a regular lariat with absolutely nothing as I requested and says thats all there is.reason being the 08's are out and they only made 3 months worth of 07's.well thats fine but only thing is there are no incentives on the 08's,so what good is that.In other words if you need a new truck plan on spending sticker price for it.well ford had there chance to make 40k plus extras on me,I guess i'll go buy a dodge.

2. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

another member of the dodge club is good to hear i have owned chevy ford and dodge and by far i like the dodges best.

3. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Go do a search on www.trucktraderonline.com I can go on and find the exact truck your looking for... may be in another state yet its there. Buy a plane ticket and break in the diesel going home! sounds like a solid plan to me lol.

4. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Never mind... they were all 2007 F250 highlines instead of the F350s.

5. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

I wouldn't mind the 250 but the only thing is i'm lookin for the short bed ,but thanks i'll have to keep my eyes open on there.

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

just was in the dealer today for a 250 and theres not many options left. even with a search. its bs. :realmad:

7. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Can*t find Truck

I dono? where your comming from?? as I*M way up in Central MAINE where they Roll Up the side walks about 9 PM every night--in the WOODS! & Here WE have New Fords up the Gazoo Finding what You want? in NEW No Problem! Used is another Story! our local Ford Dealer small City--has well over 200? New to Chose from--& 35 miles South another Ford Dealer has Acres of New Ford Trucks & these Dealers Can & WILL Find Exactally what Your Looking For! right down to your Wildest Dreams! Options & Colors --OleTower--

8. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Yes but are they 07's or 08's? I agree Ford screwed them selves this time.If you want a 07 they don't exist, that's just stupid. I'm just venting, I have yet to buy a new truck, they are all over priced to me.

9. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

How does the Highline differ from the lariet or the trophy case edition superduty? Im not even sure they even make the trophy case edition anymore, I had one in 2002.

10. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

with the highline you get the chrome billet style grill,chrome tow hooks,mirror caps,step bars,tie down hooks,and exhaust tip,black leather captains chairs,brushed alluminum appearance package( interior) and choice of red,black,or white.If anyone can find one :realmad:

11. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

can*t find truck

I just left our locall Ford dealer w/ a New 08 bright RED in the show room Capt Chairs w/ a the Toys & a Black 08 sits out side--Loaded King Ranch Special--they must have? over 200 of New Ford pick Ups! & all You need is $50,000 & You can Drive One Home! --OleTower--