1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find searched !!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RichG53, Sep 6, 2009.

1. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I know I saw it put can't find the torsion bar weight codes.. I thought I saved it ..I can read the number on the back just wanted to compare... Can some one please lead me to the post on it ...Not the letters in the glove box but by number on the back of the bar.... Thanks !!!! :realmad:

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

3. RichG53

I know about that site .... I was looking for some thing that was posted on this site....I want the three numbers that are at the end of the T-Bar not the letters.... But Thanks !!!

4. nightandday

nightandday Junior Member

rol 1552896 is what are in print on mine

5. RichG53

I have 3 numbers stamped in the end of the bar... I know I saw a post on here that listed all the weight ratings according to the numbers... That is what I am trying to find !!!

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You didn't find a chart for the stamped codes on the end of the bars Rich because there technically isn't one. With those codes you can't reference directly to a weight capacity rating of the bar. Thats why you use either the decal tags on the bars themselves or the RPO codes in the glove box.

I have however kept detailed records of those various codes over the years and can reference SOME of the bar end codes to my homemade "cheat sheet". That may have been the "chart" you previously saw.

7. RichG53

B&B could you post the codes Please !!! Also I had a hard time trying to find the letter codes in the glove box...Thank for your reply I was hoping you would come to the rescue !!!!!

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Take a close up read-able pic of the RPO decal and post it. I'll show you which codes are for the T-bars.

9. RichG53

All right I will work on it... Have to make sure I know how to post a pic....Check back occasionally..

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Just be sure its a good clear pic Rich. And if you have trouble posting it due to size you can email it to me directly.

[​IMG]

11. RichG53

Thanks !!!