1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CANt find a plow! need help!!

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by rugbyjjb, Jul 18, 2007.

1. rugbyjjb

rugbyjjb Junior Member

does anyone know if any other applications will fit an 89 jeep Cherokee. For some reason i can not find any frames out there for that exact year and make. any help would be great thanks! also if anyone has any recommendations that would be awsome.

2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Blizzard and Snoway both make them for that vehicle. Meyers used to in the two meter blades. Western I believe discontinued them.

Jerre

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

You should be able to get a Fisher for it. Fisher is the most durable, best-constructed product, AND it's based in New England. I'm sure there are some different options/sizes available for you

4. ram1500

ram1500 Member
    from ma

Call CJC Snowplows in RI He has a Blizzard 720LT that will fit your vehicle.
    401-231-3033

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I just sold a brand new mount and plow in april it was off of my 89 jeep cherokee, dam only three months off. Thats what they told me, they just dont make them any more. But this one place just happen to have a new mount laying around, so I lucked out. Hope you find one, Good Luck.

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Sorry it was Western, they are discontinued who ever said that you are right.