1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cant find a plow anywhere! HELP!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by crstal, Jan 31, 2004.

1. crstal

crstal Junior Member
    from VA

anybody know of a good place to get a 7.5 plow for under 2700? around Norther Va. i dont mind a little driving so just give me any #s you got thanks!

2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

There was a guy on here a couple of day's ago with a 7.5 Meyers poly, and I think the price was $2000. The only problem is, I think he was in Canada.

3. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

This time of year you could buy a Blizzard 7.5 for $3200.00. Just show him the cash, he'll take it. For $ 500.00 more you get brand new, not somebody else's problems. Look on the Blizzard web site to find the nearest dealer.

4. Stan

Stan Senior Member

I bought a brand new Meyers 7.5 with the optional E-60 pump. Extra lines, fluid, couplers, etc for $3100. That was out the door price. Dealer was booked with install's for over a month and half. That was back in November.