1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Canadians know how to move snow!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rwdelling, Feb 10, 2013.

1. rwdelling

rwdelling Junior Member

2. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

seems a bit un organized.

3. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

Very nice job. What i like the most out of this is no idiots driving in between the plow trucks, letting the operators concentrate on clearing the roads.

4. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

FAR from unorganised. You saw them on a small straight stretch. You should see them when trucks start breaking off to get ramps and the wide collectors. It's like watching a choreographed dance.

5. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

I did not see follow vehicles?

6. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

cool video, but the number of trucks is definately excessive... and why didn't the first line of trucks have wings?

7. birddseedd

would involve laying people off, Canadians dont like conflict. noone ever gets fired.

8. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

Doubt that's the reason. Some of those trucks are probably going to get off along the various exits. No point in moving a plow truck with the blade up.

9. birddseedd

i was being sarcastic

although im told there are extra trucks because there are wider areas of the highway that need more trucks. so im told