1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Canadian where to puchase driveway stakes/markers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ontario026, Nov 22, 2009.

1. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

I have been watching the other driveway stake thread and some good opinions there on stake types, etc... I thought I would start a similar thread but with canadian sources, where canadians could order from without worrying about duty/brokerage fees, etc etc....

Any input guys?

thanks
    Matthew

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Talk to Neige, he is working with a guy in Quebec who makes them.

3. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

what style? I'm looking for just cheap fiberglass poles.... no signage etc...

Matthew

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

he has those as well.

5. DKG

DKG Senior Member

The ones I use are basically 3' pieces of orange plastic pipe. I think the company was called Priceless Products. Hope this helps.

6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I sell for Neige in Ottawa, and yes fiberglass stix are available w/o coreplast signage.
    I also sell for the Quebec sign guy.
    PM me for pricing.

7. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Angelos supplies ships to canada,. I ordered 200 and it came to about 140 bucks with shipping and rip off duty they charge.

Cheers
    Jeff

8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Mine are more expensive, but they are 5 feet tall and 5 \16 diameter with UV protection.
    As far as Im concerned Angelos is a lowballer:D

9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

UV protection would be nice but a can of spray paint every year and they are like new. How much are yours?