1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Canadian ShopTalk & Weather Hangout"

Discussion in 'Weather' started by creativedesigns, Jan 11, 2010.

1. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Yeaaa, c'mon over Canucks! tymusic A new place where we can talk "ShopTalk" & hear the Weather gossip. Lets keep this thread for Social Hangouts & general topics for us Canadians here :cool: Don't forget to grab a beer on the way in :drinkup:

bottle_keiths.jpg

2. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Great Idea.:drinkup: I promise no liquid de icing talk or Triple L will not come in here.:D

3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

lol, we finally decided to split the weather thread huh, cool

4. creativedesigns

HahaLOL aren't you buddys with Chad?

It sure is Liquidy outside....:laughing:

5. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. buckwheat_la

lol, traitors!!!, this is what everyone under the weather thread was talking about earllier wasn't it, call me a traitor, you must be a liberal back bencher:realmad: lmao:laughing:

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I agree....:dizzy:

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Will you guys makeup your minds so I know where to troll!

10. buckwheat_la

i bet if i became a SIMA member through you, you would start trolling heretymusic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in not i am sure grandview would oblige:D

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Your probably right. LOL

12. creativedesigns

I guess I mind as well give in & cast my vote for Dave Snyder of Caledon! I think it's a perfect decision cause hes normal, drives Green tractors & isn't thaT obsessed with FF to the point where he puts stickers on his trailer doors! :p LOL tymusic

13. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Your missing the whole point Dave, this is "shoptalk" so you CAN talk about your sprayer and liquids here and I'll have no problem with it at all :drinkup:

Even tho I still think a completly seperate thread should be started for that topic but thats just me i guess...

14. Triple L

from Canada

Dave - thats actually a quite impressive liquid system you got set up! wesport

I invested $67 in to my system last year, tried it once and had little to no results and said F that!

Hopefully it works out good for you cause you sure got quite a bit of money invested into it... Atleast I wasnt to disappointed with my $67 outfit, I even used some of the pipe to make a controller holder for my ebling blade, now that was money well spent LOL

15. creativedesigns

Did anyone get a copy of the premiere issue of "SnowManager" magazine? Back in early November...

16. Triple L

from Canada

never even heard of it

17. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Lets see some pics Dave. :drinkup:

18. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

19. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

You can always down size the nozzles if you end up thinking your putting down to much liquid. Those nozzles are based on 80-100 gal/acre @ approx 5 mph. It will all depend on what liquid you are spraying, some liquids say to apply only 40 gallon / acre. Now that you have xtra hose maybe you can become a dealer with all that xtra stock. Didn't think about it but for as little as you needed I could have cut you a piece and sent it up?

20. buckwheat_la

where are all the alberta contractors?