1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Canadian Remittances

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grasskeepers, Feb 3, 2009.

1. grasskeepers

grasskeepers Member

When sending in remittances for employee's I figured out how much to take off a check. but my question is do i have to double that amount?( i.e. if the total deductions were $100 off joe's check, do i have to send in $200)
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Google 'cra source deductions online calculator'. It will have all your answers.
  3. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

You should have books from Revenue Canada right????????????? It will list the employers contributions to cpp ei etc.
  4. grasskeepers

grasskeepers Member

never got a book but i got it figured out
  5. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

:angry:Dont ya just love the paper work side of the biz. Nothing like being a tax collector for the gov
  6. Mr Bigblock

Mr Bigblock Senior Member

I have to start banging away at getting all the t4,s done they r a pain in the ass, last year for this crap finally broke down and bought quick books pro does all that crap for ya now i might have some time to drink:drinkup::drinkup:
  7. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

meh we still have till the end of February...