1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can you put a plow on this LOL LOL

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

2. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

I like the picture from the front the best. It would be fun to have it for a couple days just to play around. I wonder if they could do a set up like that for trucks or not. I think it is more of a head turner then anyting, then if you have lots of cash falling out of your pockets you can have stuff like that. I wounder how well built the track set up is on it. They may not take much of a beating.
  3. cocamonkey

cocamonkey Junior Member
    from Iowa

That's one of the neatest looking vans I've ever seen! lol
  4. paponte

paponte Senior Member

5. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I have seen several Ford trucks with Mattracks on them up on the North Slope. They work great and can go anywhere in the snow. The only problem I see plowing with a set of them is turning. It takes a little more room to maneuver a truck with a set of tracks but you would never get stuck.
  6. badranman

badranman Senior Member

They make them for four wheelers too,...... a little bit cheaper.
  7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

thats a cool van, overpriced but still cool
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Now that's what I call heavy metal!:D
  9. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

that is cool looking
  10. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

cool looking, but the people who bought it obviously had more money than brains.
  11. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

how fast ca it go
  12. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Can that actually be driven down the highway with the tracks on it? I would think it would be a rough ride if it was on the pavement... :dizzy:
  13. cocamonkey

cocamonkey Junior Member
    from Iowa

I was reading their webpage and it says they can go 60mph!