1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can you put a Fisher on an H2?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Merc1100sc, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

Posting for a bud that has a 2500HD w/ an 8.5V. Looking into buying an H2. Wants to know of he can get his plow on there.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

This is no deffinitive yes or no but i have seen a few with plows last season. I wouldn't want to, i would spend the money on a new 2500hd. IMO. But thats beside the point. So ya, ive seen it done.

3. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

It should bolt right up considering the H2 sits on the same chassis as the 2500? Right?

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Thats what i thought but wasnt' sure. But i am pretty sure after hearing it from someone else that it is the same chassis as the 2500.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

There is a differance in the frames between the 2500's and the H2's so they will not bolt right up. There is a mount for fisher and i think they had come up with one for western ultra's. They are made by a company in new york but i cant remember the name right now. Had pics of the H2's i had done installs on but cant find them either.

6. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Thats the place, thanks ken. Install inst to bad, their instructions could be a little better, clearer. The only thing you need from them is the mount, the rest is all fisher parts.