1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can you identify this plow?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Fiddlybits, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Fiddlybits

Fiddlybits Junior Member
    from Idaho

Just bought a truck that included this plow. I know nothing about plows or plowing. I realize this picture is not very good. Any chance someone can identify it and tell me a little about it? I'll post some better pictures later. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

Looks like a Snowbear, they used to sell those at Costco around here. It has an electric winch to raise/lower and a handle to manually pivot left or right. Theyre a cheap light duty units to use on a personal driveway. I had one that came with an old suburban and folded it in half on a piece of belgian block.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i second snowbear

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Def a snowbear.

5. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

folded it in half?? does that make it a v plow?????????

6. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

:laughing:

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

8. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

^^^^ Snowbear... sell it to someone with a gator/ranger or some sort of UTV. That would be about the only thing itd be worth having it on.

Very little snowbear love in this forum