1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can you identify this mount?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sectlandscaping, Oct 25, 2012.

1. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

I have a older style conventional fisher plow. This guy is saying that this is not a fisher but it looks like to me. What you think?

2. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Fisher all day, all year
  3. sectlandscaping

Thats what I said but the owner said it wasnt. My guess was the headlights. It looks just like my all hydraulic mount except it has newer lights and a electric pump.

Heres another.

Do you know if that will work with this plow?

4. sectlandscaping

one more picture

5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

both truck sides are fisher speedcaster old style.

one you got has added on cross bar and pump unit on it .

even has fisher tag on lift triangle . not fisher style lights from back then .

and 2 versions of the truck side.

7ft 6" down and 8ft-up . for the diffrence in width of pin mounts.

measure the width of the 2 pin sockets were the aframe fits in the truck side under the bumper. if same width will work.
  6. sectlandscaping

Ill measure the pins when I look at it. I had that plow sitting ever since I sold the dump truck. So you guys think I should pick up this truck? Its under 2k, 93 7.3 with 188k... I know it has a oil leak and a broken windshield. Not sure what else is wrong.