1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can you identify my sander?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Palmeron18, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

No markings anywhere. came off a truck i just bought from a convent. they had ti sandblasted and repainted and there are no labels anywhere. has an 8.5hp briggs, thats the only thing i know. Thanks

005.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I say it is a warren spreader... Whatever it is, it looks to be in good shape.

3. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

I got it it is a henderson cheif got 2 of them

4. Burkartsplow

Dang it. I lose again, but them buckeyes are playing a solid game today.:redbounce

5. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

Are the Bucks winning

6. Burkartsplow

24-7 with 5 minutes left and we just got the ball back.

7. Burkartsplow

What kind of truck was that spreader on? A convent HMMM. Put up a picture of the truck when you get a chance.

8. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

excellent, thank you.

9. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

Heres the truck, 93 f350 26k miles, came with the sander and a 1yr old fisher mm2 9'hd. cost us 11k

033r.jpg

10. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Im no pro, but it looks like our Buyers (same as Salt dogg), the color is close, maybe they wanted it to look origonal ish... Then again the salters all look the same...

11. Burkartsplow

To me that sounds like a great buy. You should make some good money with that equipment.