1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone tell me what this Swenson Tailgate spreader is worth?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by watson524, Apr 7, 2008.

1. watson524

watson524 Junior Member

Hi all,

We're going some cleaning up around the house and we have a Swenson tailgate spreader that my dad got when he bought his dump truck. Unfortunately, my dad passed away suddenly in November and we sold his truck (and looking to sell his construction trailer). We have no use for the tailgate spreader and I have someone that might be interested in it but I have NO idea what it's worth.

I haven't been able to find a model number but if it would help value it and someone can tell me where to look, I'd be happy to search for it. I have a picture attached.

thanks in advance!

IMG_1476.jpg

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I give ya $200 and come get it this weekend.

3. watson524

watson524 Junior Member

Can you contact me?

I can't figure out if we can send PMs here but can you email me at ismlv@yahoo.com

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

IF IT WORKS AND IS NOT RUSTED THAT BAD ITS WORTH ABOUT 500-700 BUCKS GOOD LUCK:drinkup:

5. watson524

watson524 Junior Member

No idea

Don't know if it still works and no way to test anymore since the dump truck it hooked up to has been sold.... The hoses look decent though. isn't too rusted at all.

thanks for the info.