1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone run an Osais report for me?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by exmark1, Jan 4, 2010.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I'm not sure what a Osais report is. I can run a carfax report for you but i can't do it untill tues.

3. exmark1

I pulled the Carfax on it. An Oasis is a Ford factory report of any work done to the truck etc... I think you have to be a Ford dealer to get them somehow

4. fatcat2929

fatcat2929 Junior Member

I bought my 2000 f-250 from lenz. Very good dealer, and great people. I dealt with brian and he was real easy to deal with!

5. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

I've heard nothing but good about them. I've seen their lot. Maybe someone will look at it for you on this site ;-)

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

its got nice rims on it

-5393401917208461416_2.jpg

7. exmark1

Ya I would prefer the factory rims myself but the rest of the truck is beautiful! It came from Arizona and was used by some rich guy to pull his show horses or something. I am not too worried about the truck since it only has 36,000 miles on it.

I called and put money down on it last nite!

If anyone has the ability to pull the Oasis that would give me a bit more piece of mind.
    They all seem great out there, very large selection of trucks too I was shocked! I have been dealing with Tyler, they got me financed VERY quickly and at a great rate as well!

8. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

i just looked at the web site , i like that king ranch...

i wonder if that truck has seen a programmer already, that's the only thing i wood be worried about.

9. exmark1

Ya...It doesn't have one now, I wouldn't think they could have done too much damage in 36000 miles though.

10. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

i just bought a truck from them last year and must say it was worth the drive. they are a pleasure to deal with and the selection of trucks there is unbelievable. they gave me a great trade in price on my truck and stole my truck from them. it was also a lower mileage 06 diesel 250 from florida that was mint, dont think it ever even towed. only problem was they garunteed me a certain financing and i ended up getting completely screwed on the financing but oh well. as for the oasis, jump on one of the for forums. i posted for an oasis report and got one like 30min or just go to your local ford dealer and they should give you one. good luck, thats an awesome truck :drinkup:

11. exmark1

That makes me a bit nervous...they are financing mine as well. They came back with a rate in the 6% range for 5 years! I am hoping they don't jerk me around with that when I get there to pick up the truck, I am hoping to get there this week yet! Talking snow Wednesday though so I am going to have to wait that out and see what happens.

12. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

Well I was putting nothing down and told them that. They said no problem they would get me financed arouund 9 percent but ended up being like 13. It was the notying down that killed me though. Not so much they're fault I wouldn't worry about it

13. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Lots of guys/gals on the Ford Truck specific forums will run it if you put requests in. Two sites that come to mind are oilburners.net and ford-trucks.com