1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mark Oomkes, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I know this should be on Lawnsite because it regards them, but I can't log on I got a big old

Anyways, I just received some spam in my PM box over there regarding some mower or other. Did LS get the same anti-spam upgrade as PS did?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

LawnSite is loading just fine...and you received the pm from Sean because you are a member at LawnSite
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

If you couldn't log on how were you able to receive your PMs? I know I need to be logged on to receive mine :confused:

And is the "spam" message you're referring to the one from Sean Adams?
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

E-mail notification. :rolleyes:

Oops, guess so, didn't look at the sender. :eek:

But Mike, it wasn't when I tried a few minutes ago.
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, it's not loading right now because I wanted to switch my settings so that I can receive my PMs via e-mail too.

Says "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." which I think is the same message we were getting around here a lot last winter.