1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone help me find a truck that's for sale?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by JaimeG, Jan 28, 2009.

1. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I have looked everywhere but have not found any, can anyone help me out? I'm looking for a 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab DRW 4x4 Auto under $25,000.

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Good luck- clean retail is $30K, on a Laramie (the base model), rough trade in us $24K on an 06.
    NADA.com can save you a lot of time.

4. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

5. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I saw that truck a few weeks ago on cumminsforum and tried contacting the guy about it, but he never responded, let's see what the dealer says about it. Thanks.

6. CarCrazed4Life

No Problem. Maybe because of the mileage he might even negotiate a little more. Seems tastefully modified to an extent.

7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Bump to the top.

8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

You planning on plowing with that?

9. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Yeah, why do you ask?

10. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

No plow prep on Mega Diesels. Your going to have to install yourself. plus they are huge and turning radius will blow. but at least yuor kids will have leg room and can recline the back seats :jester:

11. JDiepstra

12. JDiepstra

I was just wondering and thinking that even my truck is almost too long in some cases and that truck would be heck unless you are just doing parking lots with all straight pushes. Throwing a salter in there?

13. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I'll won't be doing any driveways or anything like that, just commercial parking lots. I probably will also be getting a salter, it will serve as weights also for better traction.

14. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

15. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

16. CarCrazed4Life

17. dirt digger

you would really be suprised how much rear room a dodge quad cab has too...i love mine and nobody ever seems to complain when they are back there

18. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I've seen pictures of the interior on autotrader.com and they look really cramped. But maybe its just because I compare them to the mega cab. I also do not like the fat ass rear dually fenders.

19. dirt digger

i thought they looked cramped too...the older body style, holy crap your knees were in your mouth when you sat back there

but head to a dealer and check both out...i was amazed when i sat in the back of mine, plus the seats fold up against the back wall and leaves massive interior storage space

then again you don't have to worry about back seat room...your the driver right? haha

i will try and get some pictures of my back interior for you if it will help make your decision any easier

20. dirt digger

here you go JaimeG....if it helps any

both seats are all the way back too...

in the second pic, for comparison i am 5' 9"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]