1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can my truck handle a 9ft

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by zrain25, Oct 10, 2013.

1. zrain25

zrain25 Member

Ok so I bought my truck 5 years ago 99 7.3 had a 8ft on it for a year then I sold it and used my buddy's spare truck to plow last couple of winters. My truck has upgraded front springs use to sit 1/2 in lower with plow raised it rides like **** but it's pretty solid front end lol. Now I have to use my truck to plow this year even though I regret it. I have a 9ft mm2 I can use all winter could my truck handle it?
    I know the motor can truck use to push snow like nothing win it was all stock I can't wait to use it with the chip lol
  2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I hope so If it cant I wouldn't own it

I have 2 99 running 9 ft + plows
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

so what tk are you using? you say you sold it and used your buddies tk?
  4. zrain25

zrain25 Member

Sold my plow for my truck. And used my buddy's old duramax I would give him some money so I could use it
  5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ok. So your wanting to know if a 9' will fit a 99 ford _______ with a 7.3 correct
    Well seeing as how its a 250-350 I would say yes. I have an 810 on mine