1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can MM1 EZV mount to MM2 straight mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by wildbroncobilly, Mar 12, 2010.

1. wildbroncobilly

wildbroncobilly Member

I'm looking into a MM1 EZV,will that plow mount to a MM2 straight 8hd truck mount it has a 4plug isolation module
    can I just change the controls or will it be more difficult than that?
    thanx in advance

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

The push plates/Mounts are the same for your truck but the wiring will be different (I think). I'm sure Repoman207 will see this and give you a heads up on the wiring.

3. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

I think , but am not sure you can go from v to straight, but not straight to v.

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

The control harnesses and the controllers are different, you can run a straight blade on a vee set up with a vee plow controller and a harness adapter, but there are not enough wires in the staight blade harness to run all the functions of the vee plow. So, you would need a vee plow control harness and a vee plow controller.