1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can it be removed???

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by show-n-go, Dec 23, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Ok so just gave my plow a nice coat of FF and then i realized that i hadn't installed the brand new western stickers yet. Is there something i can use to wipe it off so they will stick? Or do i have to wait for it to wear off? I know i know, you work so hard to make it stay on and here i am wanting to remove it..lol

2. builtupbowtie

builtupbowtie Junior Member
    from Oh

i'm sure brake parts cleaner would take it off.

3. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Brake parts cleaner or any grease/oil cutting solvent/soap. An engine cleaner like the foaming stuff or the engine cleaner button at the spray and go takes it off well. After that, use some alcohol over the area the stickers are being applied to. You might even consider warming that area before applying as well.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thanks.
    Maybe i should just wait untill spring cleaning to put them on, then i'll have a new looking plow again next year. My current stickers are just faded and it drives me nuts.

5. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Did you restore the plow or something? The stickers on my Newish Boss V-XT are still pretty good looking, but you can't see them behind the snow deflector anyway. If they flew off in the storm this weekend, I wouldn't notice until the next time I apply Fluid Film up there. To me, whats the reason to have the stickers anyway??

6. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Really, the only stickers that count are the Fluid Film ones, anyway. :drinkup:

7. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I don't have a deflector on my plow, The current sticker is still visable but it is faded. I like things to look the way they did when new. I know they are just stickers but they bother me.

My FF didn't come with stickers. Otherwise there would definatly be FF stickers on my headgear.

8. Dano50

from CA

Well heck, just PM me your contact info and I'll get some stickers out. :salute:

9. nate456789

nate456789 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Wish I had some!

10. Dano50

from CA

Send me a PM with your contact info and you will. :D

Oh, and sign up for the Fluid Film fan page at http://fluid-film.ning.com/, and don't forget to join the Plowsite group! :drinkup:

11. nate456789

nate456789 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I already tried but it's blocked at work! I guess they expect me to work instead.
    :D

12. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

awww, our fluid film fan page is blocked at your work?????

13. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Must work for people like i do, almost everything is blocked at work. Any photo sharing site, any social networking site. The only thing i can get on is forums.