1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can I see your Flyer or Hanger?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by IMAGE, Nov 27, 2007.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Anyone willing to share thier Flyer, Door Hanger, or Gas Station Board Sign with us?

Just looking for ideas on layouts and templates. Feel free to change all your wording to XXXXX or ABC Plowing.

Thanks, Steve :drinkup:

2. mmplowing

mmplowing Member

Steve,

PM me your email address and I will send you over a copy of our basic flyer.

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

pm sent. Thanks [​IMG]

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

This is what I have so far. I found Northland's flyer here on plowsite and changed the picture and some of the wording. Hope he doesnt mind, we are in the same town! I printed off 10 and am on my way out to put them up.

Sorry I had to remove the pic to get it small enough to upload. It was a pic of a guy shoveling snow in his shorts.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. d8on27@msn.com

d8on27@msn.com Junior Member
    from iowa

I love this graphic.

shovel.jpg

6. EcoPlow

EcoPlow Junior Member

Sorry, I realize this thread is a bit old, but I figured I'd share my door hangers with you all.

[​IMG]

What do you think?

7. m_falafel

m_falafel Member

"Eco-friendly" traction control?!? Haha sorry but please, how can a traction control can be greener than another on?

8. EcoPlow

EcoPlow Junior Member

No chemicals, good for the earth. And yes, it works.

9. m_falafel

m_falafel Member

Sorry I thought you were talking about the pick-up's traction control lollll

10. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Nice flyers. I only did flyers one yr and got a good return on them with resi calls. But now i dont bother. I just mail out postcards and let ppl find me on the internet at www.fargosnow.com. i use goggle adwords and get lots of web traffic from it.

11. KYFF205

KYFF205 Junior Member

RE: Flyer

I am also looking for an Idea on flyer could someone send me some ideas kyff205@yahoo.com

Thanks

12. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

If you guys wouldnt mind sending them to a newbi trying to establish a bissness, hnaletko@gmail.com

13. AMGLandscape

AMGLandscape Junior Member

Looks good green is whats making the "$green$" so more power to you hows the online billing working for you? Also who did your website or where did you get that template from?

14. AMGLandscape

AMGLandscape Junior Member

Wow I really like your website, billing, and marketing strategy... did you do your website yourself? if not who did? And how do you like the landscape billing website?