1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can i put wings on 8' Pro

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by powerjoke, Oct 21, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i already have wings (pro-wings) but i want to add western wings, but the only way they show 'em is on the pro-plus, i keep destroying the cheap black ones and the little rubber edge don't hold up in ice or stacking either

So my Q'
    1.does anybody have experiance with both,
    2.will they fit on a pro plow, differ in moldboard height and curve maybe?
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Last year I bought a set of Western wings and put them on my Arctic. It took a bit of work but I knew I wanted better wings then the Pro wings. I sure you could make them work.http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=42752

There are pictures of mine in this thread.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

thanks CET that arctic looks tough
  4. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

what are the wings going for down by you? I was gonna do the same, do a search in equipment for sale, there was a guy selling a pro with the wings on it. Drill a hole in the side and build a bracket on the back, square stock with another hole drilled in it. Done and Done.