1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can I make money with this!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cet, Sep 22, 2006.

1. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  2. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

absolutely! let me know how much looks new to me!
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

It is new. My guess is $80,000 Canadian. They have already given me a price of $62,000-64,000 for a truck like that. I guess the salesman did not know they had that one coming in. An 8611 is around $9,000,$4,000 for the EZ8 and $4500 for central hydraulics.
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Of course you can! That truck is sick, just drop a sander on it and you're set for big bucks.
  5. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

What up cet! Tell Gavin I said wassssup too. Anyway, I would LOVE to own that sick beast. I just picked up a property on Keele St. that would pay for 1/4 that this season alone.

Cet, I am having problems finding a decent salter.....PM me would ya so we can talk or get my # off Gavin and call me when you are free. The Keele property is $1200 month plus $450 per application and by last years numbers, they averaged 5 apps in Dec, 7 in Jan, 7 in Feb and 0 in march. Yeah, $14000 would be roughly 1/8 that truck...ofcourse you have to minus the product and gas :dizzy: .