1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can I borrow someones contract as a guideline for my own?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by motox, Oct 30, 2012.

1. motox

motox Junior Member

New to the commercial aspect of snow removal and have not had the need to use a contract. I recently am in Need of a contract for a new condo complex i will be servicing. I would greatly if someone could message me or email me a copy of the contract they use and i can use the main details and configure it to my standards. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Didn't the condo have their own paperwork to sign?

3. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

If you use the search feature, you may find one that will work for you. I thought that in the bidding and estimating forum, there were some contract template's that were "stickies" but I didn't see them today. I found one on here over the summer that was from "Toms Plowing" and changed it to meet my needs. Good luck!

4. perrysee

perrysee Senior Member

i found the same one too from tom's plowing and works great for me .covers all the basics you will need

5. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

Suggest you join SIMA. Reasonably priced association with a lot to offer including contract templates.

6. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

The best advise I ever got was to to have a lawyer write the contract up or review it. It cost some money but you are deffinatly better off in the long run. Generally the condo or property manager will write up and give you the contract to sign .I always take a new contract to my lawyer and he makes some changes usually and then we have the client approve the changes before I sign it. I have had single page contracts and I have had a contract that was forty something pages. There really isn't a generic contract to use for commercial places like condos, apartments etc. the contract should be talored specifically tithe property in question. This is the best information I ever got and is the best thing that I can recommend that you do