1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can Fluid Film be used on?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by MGriffin, Nov 27, 2010.

1. MGriffin

MGriffin Junior Member

Has anyone used fluid film on their firearms? I have a few that never get used and just sit in storage that I'm thinking of trying it on.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't. Why not just use remington oil.
  3. MGriffin

MGriffin Junior Member

That's what I am using now. I was just interested in knowing if you could.
  4. Yes I can it will take place of any subpar oil or sprays out there. The best way is to spray it on a rag and wipe it on. Let it soak in and wipe off the extras.
  5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

This is way better than gun ''oil''. It's what our military uses.Strike Hold.--Displaces water like I've never seen--use it on circuit boards,battery connections,anything electrical+ it has fantastic lubricating qualities also without leaving a sticky residue.
  6. MGriffin

MGriffin Junior Member

I thought it would be good for guns. I think I will try it on a few rifles I have stored. I actually never plan to use them just keep them because they were my fathers for years.
  7. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I have been using Fluid Film on my guns for about 3 years now. I have never had any problems with them. I always spray it on a rag, then wipe down the guns.