1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can bosses angling speed be fixed ?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by chesterlawn, Dec 3, 2005.

1. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

I am picking up my new boss 7.5 poly next week.I"ve read several people complain their plow jolts their truck when angling.Can anything be done or changed to fix this? Also some say they are to fast, can they be slowed? thanks
  2. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

Works great!

Chesterlawn- I bought a new 7.5 HD straight blade Boss last year and mine does not jolt the truck even though it is super fast when angling from left to right and vice versa.Its a great plow and if you do many driveways the fast angling you will get to " love" after awhile.It sure beats my old Meyers!!
  3. RadHog

RadHog Junior Member

ive got the 9 ft super duty and MAN they Fly side to side.... you will learn to let up off the button just in time to come to a slow stop.... I wouldnt slow down the hydraulics even if I could!