1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Can anyone write an iPad/iPhone app that can keep track of everything?"

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by expandit, Sep 13, 2014.

1. expandit

expandit Junior Member

Yes We Can! Apple and Android as well

Give me a example of what type of information you might be looking for and I'll post it on PlowSite for everybody to see.
    customer info?
    plow report?
    expense report?
    You Guys Tell Me What You Would Like
  2. expandit

expandit Junior Member

Every body has all of their forms and route lists and in truck information all set up?
    Looking for a challenge
  3. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Theres an App for that..... LOL
  4. expandit

expandit Junior Member

We can provide a solution for most everything you need for a business and communication solution.
    How about everything in 1 simple to use locations, invoices, expense reports,contract/service agreements, customer contact, visit report, credit card payments, vendor purchase orders, sales or specials, crew routes, crew reports, sent to you or whoever you want it to go too, all in real time. Everything is custom so you get what you want not a template of what somebody thinks you want. Keep checking in for a few more sneak peeks at current solutions.
    How about this as a simple sample?