1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can anyone tell me what year and modle sno-way i have

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by SNO-MAN_DAVE, Aug 3, 2009.

1. SNO-MAN_DAVE

SNO-MAN_DAVE Junior Member

i have the serial number and it is "htd201927":confused:

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You have an HT, three pin mount with Down pressure with the SMO-1 pump. If one of the SW guys happens to check in he can get you the date of manufacture

3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Ok.... Can you tell the model series by the serial number ???? 246102904 and 80C104491 ( two diff plows )

( Hey basher I'm trying to narrow down the unit before I grab the frame. It's taking so long because most that have this plow have no idea what they have ).

4. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Your plow was manufactured sometime in early 2004.

5. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Yes, you can tell the model by the s/n. The s/n will be located down on the a-frame or under the pump cover, depending on the model.

6. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks.... Any idea what each is?

THe problem is the plows are a few hours away from me, the owner has no clue what he owns. MT, ST 22, 24, 26 ??????? I know one is a 7.5' blade the other could be a 6.8 or 7?? ?????

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Have him measure the blade height, and ask how many pins.