1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend a Fuel transfer tank?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dag-otto, Feb 21, 2005.

1. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Hi guys,

I am looking for a plain jane fuel transfer tank 70 to 100 litre range. Rectangular in shape. Any ideas?

2. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

Fuel Tanks

I came across this and got a brochure sent. Gave it to a buddy cause he is planning to get one soon.

Don't really know anything about the company, just found em one day and had info sent. They look pretty nice though.

3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I'd recommend transferflow too. I think they are one of the better companies out there for this product. You may want more than just a plain jane tank after looking at their stuff.
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

transfer flow is a very good company with excellent products but they are a little pricey. If you are just looking for a transfer tank so you are able to pump diesel or gas into a piece of equipment you should look more local. Is there a local tractor supply or something similar up there in Canada?
  5. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Hey cheers lads. I am leaning towards the transferflow 50US Gallon. That thing is wicked with the lcd readout. There is an installer/retailer in quebec about 150kms from me.

Thanks again
  6. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

Whichever way you go I would recommend an aluminum tank. The steel ones rust like crazy. I think I got mine from Northern Industrial tools.
  7. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

Let us know

If you end up getting a transfer flow or whatever, let us know as to how happy you are with price, quality, etc

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

your gonna use it for diesel not gag right northerntool.com has some good prices