1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone identify this western plow? Unimount or ultra?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by DesMoines2500, Aug 13, 2015.

1. DesMoines2500

DesMoines2500 Senior Member

The pictures don't give much to go on but it was allegedly mounted on a mid 1980s Ford f350. I've emailed to inquire about hte number or truck side plugs. 2 = uni, 3 = (most likely) ultra

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/grd/5164432720.html

I believe it's a 7.5' plow.

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

if you look at the top, the unimount pins are there. 2 spring Isarmatic is what it looks like to me.

How about a Beat up western unimount ? WIll that suffice ?

lol

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

All day long that's a unimount......quite beat I would say

4. DesMoines2500

Thanks! He'll take $500 for the whole setup but I'm still not sure it's worth the hassle

5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Tell him you'll give him $300, just because it says "unimount" on the top lift arm, as the sticker is still there.Thumbs Up

The frame and motor are worth $500 if they're not rotted out, or beat.

Good luck.

6. DesMoines2500

I'll probably pass on it. I'm trying to throw a cheap backup plow together but this one might be too far gone and too much of an unknown commodity. It's much older than I though it was.

Thanks for all the help

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Dogplow, you at my place taken pics again? That looks like a light duty 7 1/2 for like an older f-150 ford. By the time the harness is replaced, the lights probably don't work, 250 is all I'd offer.